2023 POLARIS 850 Switchback XC 146, PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE FREIGHT, SET-UP OR DOC FEES
A member of the legendary 50/50 crossover family, the Switchback XC joins the Assault as the industry benchmark for ride and handling both on and off the trail, with the IGX rear suspension, Polaris IFS, and the high performance 850 Patriot.
- Engine: 850 Patriot
- Front Shock: FOX® QS3
- Front Suspension: Matryx Front Suspension
- Front Track Shock: FOX® QS3
- Rear Track Shock: FOX® QS3
- Track Width/Length/Height: 15 x 146 x 1.352 Cobra, 15 x 146 x 1.6 Cobra
- Polaris Performance and Technology: The Matryx Platform delivers advanced technology and superior performance. Equipped with the industry leading 850 or 650 Patriot, the lightweight Switchback XC delivers class-leading power to weight ratio.
- Patriot Powered Engine Choices: The proven Patriot Engine architecture delivers outstanding durability, refined run quality, and an instant throttle response.
- Industry Exclusive SmartWarmers: Build heat quickly and maintain your customized temperature regardless of the temperature outside. Enhance your ride further by setting thumb vs. hand heat range for an even more customized level of comfort.
- Nightblade Headlight: This new headlight brings state of the art lighting technology to Polaris riders. Six projector beam optics deliver precision lighting with an engineered pattern to deliver exceptional visibility for night riding.
- On-Trail Handling: The rider-first Matryx platform features a SnoCross inspired cockpit for effortless control. The Matryx front suspension with the 146 IGX rear suspension provide superior on trail performance, with FOX QS3 shocks for performance and easy adjustability.
- Snocross Inspired Cockpit: Narrower Cockpit: 4.8 narrower console and 3 narrower at the knees, creates a more mobile rider experience allowing full freedom of movement for effortless control; Maxi
- Model850 Switchback XC 146
- LocationLittleton, NH
- Stock NumberP237076TRAVISDEMO
- Primary ColorGRAY/BLACK/ORANGE
There are no reviews yet.