2022 ARCTIC CAT Riot X 8000 146/2.60 ATAC w/ Kit, PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE FREIGHT, SET-UP OR DOC FEES
RIOT X 8000;
An 8000-Series C-TEC2™ engine, fortified with a vertical steering post and swaybar-equipped AMS front suspension.
- Pro MTN Front Bumper
- MTN Pack
- Handlebar Bag
- Alpha-One™ Single Beam Rear Suspension: Our single-beam rear suspension unlocks more maneuverability in the backcountry. Up here, there’s only one alpha.
- FOX® ZERO QS3 Shocks: Easy to adjust, and built for any terrain and riding style. Our premium FOX ZERO QS3 shocks are available in 1.5 diameters.
- Ams Front Suspension: Arctic Mountain Suspension is tailor-made to maneuver in deep snow. The lightweight, forged-aluminum spindles sit at a 27 degree spindle caster angle, providing optimal ski camber for off-trail cornering and more predictable counter-steering when side-hilling. They’re built to reduce drag, while the dual-phase alloy-steel A-arms are lightweight and durable.
- G2 Proclimb™ 7 Mountain Ski: This lightweight ski is contoured for easier steering, and integrates with the AMS spindles for better deep-snow performance.
- Power Claw Track: Power Claw Track is built lightweight, with a single-ply design and a 2.86-inch pitch — all so you can master deep snow runs. Its stagger-set, curved-forward paddle towers won’t fold over or take a set, and Attack 20 paddles let you float over the deep stuff.
- Adjustable Ski Stance: Easily adjust your ski stance from 39.5- to 41.5 inches for maximum adaptability.
- Reinforced Running Boards: Big air means big impact, which is why Riot’s running boards are reinforced with an extrusion for added rigidity.
- Atac Adjustable On-The-Fly Suspension: With push-button command of three firmness settings, lockout mode, and two individual rider profiles, you can dial in the perfect ride without interruption.
- MakeArctic Cat
- ModelRiot X 8000 146/2.60 ATAC w/ Kit
- LocationWindham, NH
- Stock NumberA100532-DEMO
- Primary ColorCHARCOAL/RED
There are no reviews yet.